Thursday, April 06, 2006

Stocks Up for Bangladeshi Men

According to an Al Jazeera article "Bangladeshi workers banned from Malaysia because local women find them too attractive are apparently now being smuggled in as students."

http://www.iranian.com/Anyway/2006/March/bang.html

I am having a hard time buying this story.... The article talks about how Malaysian women "succcumbed to the good looks and charm" of Bangladeshi men. The "good looks" part is highly questionable but "charm" is absolutely impossible. I would have an easier time believing that pigs have wings

But BBC reported the same thing http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4802796.stm

What can I say - one woman's trash is another woman's treasure :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me wonder what the writers or these women have been smoking and/or snorting and/or injesting....

Ms Ajaira said...

Maybe we should barter our men for some good malaysian food... Yummmmm :-)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha. Please keep up this blog. I will come back to it when I get bored or something.