Friday, July 21, 2006

Drastic Times

I have never been the most fashionable gal in town but now things have reached rock bottom. In Bangladesh I took my "nice" clothes to the dry cleaners. Then I got caught up in a flurry of activity and had no time to pick them up before I left. As a result, these days I am reaching into the obscure corners of my closet and picking out outfits I had written off a long time ago (including the ugly brown pants). For now I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping there won't be any business meetings, since ALL my suits are half the way across the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I thought Brown was the new Black!

Ms Ajaira said...

since i don't really have too many options, that's what i am telling myself these days :-)

Anonymous said...

No citations yet, eh?! You're getting really good at dodging them fashion cops. :o)